Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Triplets

“A happy family is but an earlier heaven.”
George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950

This is the Christmas card photo of our family that we sent out for this year’s December holidays. We really have only one grandson but we can’t get enough of him.

Season's greetings everyone!


This week’s Corner View theme is “the December holidays”. To see more December holiday posts visit the blogs below. Thanks to Theresa for hosting.

jane, theresa, ian, joyce, francesca, isabelle, kari, jgy, lise, otli, dorte, sophie, daan, skywriting, annakenza, rosamaría, victoria, tikjewit, mlle paradis, wander chow, kelleyn, sammi, tzivia

19 comments:

  1. Oh that is so charming!
    Happy christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the kids looked very similar,you're a real trickster.Have a merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me fooled. Great job. I'll bet he gets spoiled all the time and especially this Christmas as everybody tries to put the biggest smile on his face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fine looking family indeed. I wish you all a marvelous Christmas and a New Year filled with joy, and peace and good health and lots of photo ops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice family is a gift... You're a lucky man!

    I wish you a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny triplet thing! Happy holidays, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Don (and family),
    Your card fooled me as well (but then I've always been easily fooled). Shaw is probably right; he who has experienced both.
    Beautiful photographs from Norway; I will explore the other categories when I can find the time!
    Beautiful, joyous Christmas to you all; especially 'the triplets'. Kind regards from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cool! you have a gorgeous family. happy holidays don!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very happy indeed! I love how you tripled the love your grandson. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don this picture is a treasure!!!
    I am so glad for you
    I wish you a Merry Christmas
    and greetings from Madrid

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photo Don! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Don, I dfropped in from Scott's Just Used Pixels blog to explore fellow bloggers photo blogs. This was a very original and clever idea. Congrats too on your new little granddaughter. We also have a grandson (5) and a granddaughter (5 mos) and couldn't be more thrilled with them as well.

    ReplyDelete

Say what?